Responsible for the content of this site:
ESPEC EUROPE GmbH
Wahlerstr. 32, D-40472 Düsseldorf
Telephone: +49 (0) 211-361850-0
Managing Director: Katsuhiko Watabe, Koichi Higuchi
Register: HRB 89150
VAT ID no.: DE 249743888
an affiliated company of
ESPEC CORPORATION (Head Office)
3-5-6 Tenjinbashi, Kita-ku,
President/CEO: Mr. Masaaki Ishida
Commercial registry number: 1299-01-059661 Osaka registration office
Conditions for use of this site
By accessing or using the site www.espec.eu, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with one or more of these terms and conditions, do not access or use the web site. These conditions are subject to change without notice. Please ensure that you are viewing the latest version.
Copyrights and other rights
Copyrights and other rights pertaining to documents, images, designs, trademarks and logos, etc., shown on the site belong to ESPEC Corp. or other holders of those rights. The unauthorized reproduction, transmission, distribution, modification or deletion of these materials, except as allowed under the Copyright act (such as printing or storage for personal use) would infringe these rights. Before using the materials, it is therefore necessary to contact ESPEC Corp. and obtain prior permission. Please note that in some cases permission may be declined. When using data, etc., from this site, please do not modify or delete copyright notices.
The site includes links to other websites. ESPEC Corp. will accept no liability concerning the content of these other websites.
- Before establishing a link to the site, please notify the site administrator. The absence of a response from the site administrator does not signify approval by ESPEC Corp. for the establishment of a link.
- Please notify the site administrator in advance in the event of major changes to the content of websites that are linked to the site.
- Links to the site from other websites should normally be set to the top page of the site (http://espec.eu).
- ESPEC Corp. declines to accept links from websites that currently or potentially fall into any of the following categories.
a. Links from sites that disparage or insult ESPEC Corp. or its affiliated companies, officers or employees
b. Links from sites that would or might damage the reputation or standing of ESPEC Corp., such as sites that infringe against public order or decency.
c. Links from sites that could damage the clarity of the site, such as frame links.
d. Links that would or might create the mistaken impression that there is a relationship of collaboration or cooperation with ESPEC Corp., that ESPEC Corp. approves of or supports the website linked to the site.
e. Even if it has previously accepted a link, ESPEC Corp. may require the deletion of links from sites in the above categories or sites that are otherwise regarded as unsuitable.
ESPEC Corp. may collect personal information after obtaining the agreement of users through e-mail or questionnaire surveys, etc. Such information will be used in surveys relating to the improvement of the products and services of ESPEC Corp. Information will not be disclosed to third parties, except under the following circumstances: If the prior agreement of the user has been obtained. If disclosure is required by law. If disclosure to a contractor is necessary to the provision of services to the user. Information gathered from customers will be managed and stored appropriately to prevent disclosure to third parties. Customers wishing to amend delete or check personal information that they have registered should apply to the site administrator.
- ESPEC Corp. makes all possible efforts to ensure that information provided on the site is up-to-date. However, no warranty is provided whatsoever with regard to accuracy, safety or correctness of the information. ESPEC Corp. will accept no liability whatsoever in respect of damages suffered through the use of the information, through inability to use the information, or as a consequence of the use of the information.
- The information, data and other content of the site is subject to change without prior notice. Operation of the site may be terminated or suspended. ESPEC Corp. will accept no liability whatsoever in respect of damages suffered due to changes to the information or the termination of suspension of the operation of the site.
By submitting your request you agree to the processing of your data for the purpose of processing your request.
Data Protection Declaration and Revocation Notices
ARTPOOL - Communication Services